To manufacture the Company’s products to the required quality standard and at a satisfactory output level through the effective use of equipment, materials and time.
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Carry out operations as defined on the production paperwork or as directed by the Supervisor and approved by the QA inspector.
b) Refer to production supervisor any moulding or associated problems.
c) Ensure maximum output is achieved within the machine cycle times.
d) Ensure working area is kept as tidy as possible keeping material preforms covered, to reduce risk of contamination.
e) Ensure accuracy of preform placement on mould cavity, taking necessary action and care to produce optimum quality products.
f) Ensure moulds are located into press which avoids the likelihood of damage.
g) Ensure moulded details are placed into containers which are correctly identified.
h) Ensure that any process/control plans are supplied and control charts completed as required.
i) Carry out all work activities in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety regulations.
j) Can, when required, be transferred to other areas within own SBU or if necessary to a different SBU.
k) Carry out all duties in accordance with official Q A procedures.
Jobsplus Permit Number 762/2021
A Local Council is currently seeking to recruit a Full Time Executive Officer (Scale 13)
Duties and Responsibilities: -
• Accounts data inputting.
• Processing of payments.
• Assisting in preparing financial reports and budgeting.
• Assisting in procurement.
• Carrying out administrative duties related to EU Funds and implementation of the project.
• Carrying out administrative duties related to contracts through the e-procurement system.
• Performing other duties as many deemed appropriate by the Executive Secretary.
Academic Qualifications: -
• Two different subjects at Advanced Level (a minimum of A’ level passes in Grade C or equivalent)
• Maltese, English and Mathematics at Ordinary Level (a minimum of O’ level passes in Grade C or equivalent)
Candidates who do not possess the above requirements will not be considered.
Winter – Monday to Friday 7.45 till 16.30
Summer – Monday to Friday 7.30 till 13.30
(Saturday by roster 8.00 till 11.30)
Copyright © 2020 HR Pro - All Rights Reserved. Employment agency licence number EA165-2018